Wednesday, October 13, 2010

They're Not Always Going to be Winners

I've been trying to figure out all day what I was going to share with you all in my blog but I was stumped. Usually once I start writing about something the words just flow. I typed, stopped, and deleted on my computer about 5 times. Then it hit me. I realized they're not always going to be winners. Why don't I just write about that? It's real. Most of the time I'm inspired to write about something from my workout or other healthy adventures. But today it was pretty boring actually. My "Workout DVD" practice I was supposed to attend was moved to Friday, so all I had to do today was cardio ... 60 minutes of walking on the treadmill at an incline. *Yawn* Sometimes that can be the longest hour of my life. I was equipped with distractions though: my iPod playing old school tracks, my BlackBerry so I could tweet and text, some gym friends came by for brief chats, and best of all, CNN kept me up to date on how many miners were left to emerge from that Chilean mine. As I watched miner after miner reuniting with their loved ones after 69 days underground in a deep dark hole, I started to put my boredom into perspective. Maybe 60 minutes walking on a treadmill is not so bad after all. By the way, I'm so thrilled all the those miners got out safely. Now that's a WINNER of a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment