Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

Something really AWESOME is going on right now. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I'm a video chick! Some of you already know I'm going to be in one of Jari Love's latest set of Ripped workout DVDs. (www.jarilove.com) The one I'm in is called Chiseled. Mostly resistance training ... feeling the burn in your muscles! It's a tough workout especially when you're doing certain parts over and over again, like we do when we're practicing. But the goal of course, is to get chiseled.

So how am I getting "CHISELED" for filming day? Well let me fill you in on what the next three weeks will be like for me. Now keep in mind, this is what "I'm" doing. The other ladies in this video already teach the Ripped classes therefore they're already ripped. Me? I'm getting there. With the help of a new program and meal plan from my trainer Nathan Harewood this is what I'll be putting my body and mind through to look "AWESOMER" come filming day:

Monday: Cardio 25 minutes skipping, 30 treadmill incline walk
Tuesday: Cardio 40 minute run AND Hour of honour with Nathan the trainer
Wednesday: Cardio 60 minutes treadmill incline walk AND Chiseled practice (approx. 2 hours)
Thursday: Cardio 25 minutes skipping, 30 treadmill incline walk AND Hour of Honour with Nathan the trainer
Friday: Cardio 40 minute run
Saturday: REST
Sunday: Cardio 60 minutes stairs AND Chiseled practice (approx. 2 hours)

Tired yet? I am. I L.O.V.E. it ... the opportunity, the challenge, the rewards! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment