Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It’s not an excuse. It’s a choice. Update on my #6weekchallenge

These past 2 weeks of my 6 week challenge were far from stellar. I hardly worked out more than 2 days a week. I ate well during the week but on the weekends I either hardly ate … or ate bad stuff beyond my treat meal allowance. Why? I was super busy. It’s not an excuse. It’s a choice. I chose to be busy with a new fitness venture (www.fiercegirlfitness.com). It’s great because I’m adding to my fitness empire … growing my fitness business … sharing my love of fitness. All great stuff! However, like I’ve said in many blogs before I’m doing way too much. My goal was reasonable. However how I planned to go about it doesn’t work with my current lifestyle. I want to be able to maintain this routine beyond the 6 weeks. Believe it or not the clean eating was a lot easier than my workout schedule. So I will make some changes in my workout plan for the last 2 weeks in this challenge. It’s still enough time to make a difference … get back on the wagon … go hard or go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment