Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Think I'll Stay Positive #6WeekChallenge

I thought long and hard about how I wanted to write this blog because week two of my 6 week challenge didn't go as well as I had hoped. Do I beat myself up for not following my plan exactly? Or do I focus on the stuff I did right and look forward to improving this week? I think I'll stay positive. What I did right: Ate clean and on time, 4 good workouts. What I'd like to improve on this week: More sleep, 6 good workouts, more moderate treat day. One of the numbers I'm using to measure my goal looks good so I know there is progress. My meals are ready for the week and I'm going to start things off with a good sleep tonight. Let week three of my 6 week challenge begin! To read more blogs from my fellow Define Fitness team members and their 6 week challenges go to www.define-fitness.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment