Monday, April 2, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Cara's Fit & Fierce Boot Camp is here!!!

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago I was preparing for my very first fitness/figure competition. You followed my blogs for a few of those years as I went through the ups and downs of training, cardio, and clean eating. You hung in there when I decided to try a few different fitness classes around the city and did my 30 day hot yoga challenge. You were there when I decided to get certified in group fitness. And when I took it a bit further and got my personal training certification, you cheered me on. Well now it's time to put all that hard work to good use. I'm fortunate enough to be working as a Fitness Coach with International Fitness and Nutrition Coach Nathan Harewood owner of Define Fitness (www.define-fitness.com). And if that wasn't awesome enough, I'll be training my clients at the most unique gym in Calgary: the Athlete Factory (www.athletefactoyr.net). I get to learn from a some of the best and most passionate fitness professionals in the city. So I'm taking baby steps to get things going. I'm starting my first boot camp this week. It's called: Fit & Fierce Boot Camp! And it's open to anyone who wants to have a fun and challenging work out with ME up to 3 times a week! If you want a piece of the action contact me at carafullerton@define-fitness.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment