Sunday, April 8, 2012

Learning Curve

Very excited now that my Fit and Fierce Boot Camp has actually started. So how was the first week? Good! I think the boot campers had fun and were challenged at the same time. I try to educate them at the same time as I'm making them sweat. It's a learning curve for some of them as well as for me! I love the challenge however I admit that it's a bit scary. Watching and talking to the other fitness coaches at Athlete Factory can be very overwhelming because of the wealth of knowledge. But they are very generous with their knowledge as is my "fitness boss" Nathan. There's so much to learn but I don't have to know everything. What I do need to know is as a fitness coach you should never stop learning. That's what makes this venture exciting, fun, challenging, and so rewarding ... especially when a client figures it out. Now if I could just figure out how to get enough rest to take on my demanding full time job, my part time job, my learning sessions, my own research and reading, my own training ... and my social life.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing Great, I am so greatful for the oportunity train with you and look forward to find the fun and enjoyment of being in shape again.
    Thank you so much Cara

    ReplyDelete