Sunday, February 20, 2011

DOUBLE TROUBLE


What’s better than one Crave cupcake? Well ... duh! Two Crave cupcakes of course! (My faves: red velvet and chocolate coconut!) So with that in mind, what’s better than one kick-ass boot camp with an amazing trainer? Two kick-ass boot camps with ANOTHER amazing trainer! Yes! I kicked off my Saturday morning at Hour of Honor with my trainer Nathan Harewood. And a couple hours later I decided that was not enough because I “bent over” for another whoopin’ from Tommy Europe! (see photo above) Can you say DOUBLE TROUBLE?!

Both workouts were awesome! Heart beatin’, sweat pourin’, fist pumpin’ workouts! Ok so maybe I was the only one pumpin’ my fists. It’s because I think these guys are a couple of the smartest trainers I’ve come across. Smart, not because they “know everything”. But smart because they both continue to grow and learn in their industry. That’s so important. But that’s not all! Here are a couple examples of why I dig these guys:

NATHAN
I’ve been working with Nathan since July of 2010 and my biggest struggle was finding the right combination of foods that worked for me and my wonky stomach. Well unlike some other diet plans from other trainers, Nathan has customized this diet just for me. Every meal and food combination has a purpose. That takes a lot of research and knowledge. Just sayin’. My tummy is happier! :) Plus his style of training is so fun you almost forget how much you dislike him as he’s making you do more freakin’ burpees and sprints! And he makes laugh. Heehee!

TOMMY
Tommy is gettin’ it done! He really knows how to handle a room full of about 100 ladies (and a few guys) who adore him. A gentleman and a jokester, all at the same time. The guy clearly knows that he needs to diversify if he wants to stay on top of his game in the fitness industry. He’s got his two hit TV shows, his sold out traveling boot camps, a new book coming out, and could there be another TV show is in the works? Maybe!

So I feel very fortunate to have been able to workout with two fitness professionals this weekend. Two fit fellows who are working their butts off to spread the gospel of fitness! What an awesome day of fitness it was for me! And even though it’s over, I still have sore muscles EVERYWHERE to remind me of the good times! Oweee!

No comments:

Post a Comment